2019-20 Theme –
“Love Bugs, Not Drugs”
- All entries must be on 8 1/2” x 11” white card stock. Any weight is fine.
- Crayons, colored pencils and markers are allowed.
- All lettering and artwork is to be freehand. No stencils or tracing is allowed.
- All work on the poster must be done by the student.
- The theme for the poster should be shown in the artwork.
- The following information must be printed on the back of the poster:
Grade and School name
Club name, club number and zone number
Name and contact phone number of person submitting posters.
- Entry fee due from each club of $30.00 for 4th grade posters and $30.00 for 5th grade posters.
“Just Say NO” Substance Abuse Poster Contest
This contest is for 4th and 5th grade students
Posters will be judged by the JOI youth at the conference held on April 17-19, 2020 in Gainesville.
Judging will be based on:
- 4th & 5th graders will be judged separately.
- Originality of poster, artistic talent & use of time.
Gift cards will be awarded to winners.
C V Lindley, Poster Contest Chair
9729 Shadow Wood Drive
Pensacola, FL 32514-5764