Theme – “Love Bugs, Not Drugs”
Rules for the Just Say NO poster contest: This contest is for 4th and 5th grade students.
- All entries must be on 8 1/2” x 11” white card stock. Any weight is fine.
- Crayons, colored pencils and markers are allowed.
- All lettering and artwork is to be freehand. No stencils or tracing is allowed.
- All work on the poster must be done by the student.
- The theme for the poster should be shown in the artwork.
- The following information must be printed on the back of the poster:
Grade and School name
Club name, club number and zone number
Name and contact phone number of person submitting posters.
Entry fee due from each club of $30.00 for 4th grade posters and $30.00 for 5th grade posters. Fee covers as many posters as you choose to enter.
Posters will be judged by the JOI youth at the conference held on April 17-19, 2020 in Gainesville.
Judging will be based on:
• 4th & 5th graders will be judged separately.
• Originality of poster, artistic talent & use of time.
Gift cards will be awarded to winners.
Chair: C V Lindley
9729 Shadow Wood Drive
Pensacola, FL 32514-5764